- Large range and options available to suit your application
- Effective, efficient and energy efficient – as pump is submerged, less energy is required compared to a suction pump
- Able to move high volumes of water quickly, and typically almost silent when installed in a pit.
- Cost effective solution
- Simple installation from free standing to guide rail mounted
- Regular maintenance required
- No priming required – as pump submerged it is already primed
- Corrosion resistant materials used due to being constantly submerged in liquid
|SIZE||HOURS PER DAY||DAYS PER YEAR||NO. KW/PA||COST PER KWH||TOTAL COST PA|
The calculator enables you to put in hours, days and change kwh cost to see the total cost to run pumps per year...