- Dual shaft options, operating at a slow speed, producing a high torque grinding operation, makes grinding the toughest debris possible.
- Capabilities to grind a wide variety of solids, including wet wipes, animal by-products,, wood and other debris.
- Reduce blockages within the pump station, treatment works, equipment or pipework network as solids effectively broken down.
- Effectively deal with wet wipes and sanitary products.
- Automated controls provide an intelligent control system, which monitors the load on the cutters and automatically reverses to avoid blockages in the cutters, and prevents motor overload.
- Reduced maintenance and running costs, due to solids broken down, resulting in less blockages and breakdowns
|SIZE||HOURS PER DAY||DAYS PER YEAR||NO. KW/PA||COST PER KWH||TOTAL COST PA|
The calculator enables you to put in hours, days and change kwh cost to see the total cost to run pumps per year...