- Small units are a vertically configured pollutant trap, sediment and light liquids separator suitable for low-risk applications. Typically polyethylene or fibreglass units, and are designed for use in stormwater drains.
- Separates and captures pollutants, sediments and light liquids (petroleum hydrocarbons).
- Pipes are sized to suit specified flow rates.
- Available with a vortex cleaning action, which assists in preventing pollutants from discharging.
- Litter and heavy refuse capture: Stormwater is treated with the sediment, heavy refuse and gross pollutants captured in the chamber.
- Bypass: In high-flow conditions and if storms persist, the tank contains a bypass operation preventing ‘back up’.
- Light liquid separation: Light liquids rise to the top of the separation region of the Ecoceptor chamber.
- Maintenance. Easy easy access through the manhole cover to all parts for desludging. Simple cleaning procedure for vacuum loaders.
- Installation. Tanks, being factory-made fibreglass or polyethylene (depending on size), provide for light and easy manoeuvring and substantial labour savings for site installation.
- Transportable. Light self-contained tanks for low transport and cranage costs.
- Above and below ground installation options
|SIZE||HOURS PER DAY||DAYS PER YEAR||NO. KW/PA||COST PER KWH||TOTAL COST PA|
The calculator enables you to put in hours, days and change kwh cost to see the total cost to run pumps per year...