- Engineers confined space trained for onsite install.
- Ability to install to new or existing chambers.
- High-quality pumps specified to suit your application that is energy efficient and will minimise the potential for blockages.
- The pumps are mounted on guide rails for safe usage and easy maintenance.
- We use heavy-duty PVC pipework that will not rust, giving long-term reliability, or Ductile lined pipework depending on the application and size of the chamber.
- Durable cast iron valves designed into the system to protect the pumps and system in the most reliable way.
- Tough floats to control the wastewater levels and provide an early high-level warning.
- Control panel with options for many bespoke features.Including all level control and warning systems.
|SIZE||HOURS PER DAY||DAYS PER YEAR||NO. KW/PA||COST PER KWH||TOTAL COST PA|
The calculator enables you to put in hours, days and change kwh cost to see the total cost to run pumps per year...