A list of example features below is shown for our range of booster sets. We can supply a booster set to meet your exact demands, budget and pressure requirements.
- Duplex booster sets are set up to run in duty/standby and duty/duty assist. This means that on low flows only one pump will run at low speed (minimising power consumption, resulting in substantial energy savings) and this duty pump will automatically switch every 48 hours for even wear and preventing legionella. When higher flows are called for both pumps will run.
- Constant pressure regardless of demand – this makes them ideal for supplying water where there is variable demand. This demand may vary daily, weekly or monthly, depending on where the unit is installed.
- All normal protections are included including high and low voltage protection, over and under pressure protection and dry running.
- Units are available with stainless steel manifolds, baseplates, isolation and check valves for clean fresh water.
- BMS and SMS connectivity – available connections to provide remote monitoring of your system.
- Smartphone connectivity – can be used to change settings, fault find and allows remote access.